It's kind of oval shaped, so it doesn't seem like it should be a normal bowl. But I'm thinking that it's some kind of dough rising as well. I hope it's something yummy. :)
Hi, Sara, It looks like a tea "cozy" to me. We had a little Scottish lady friend that always kept her tea pot warm with one. Have you gotten into drinking tea? Enjoy your posts:) Have a great day, Karen H SS lesson on "Jehovah" this week Exodus 6:7 Our phoebes have started bringing mud and moss for their nest on our porch. Also have some tree swallows nesting in a bluebird house on our front fence.
It's a towel and it is covering a container with some food item underneath! I win! (Sorry...couldn't help myself.) :) I'm guessing a giant loaf of bread because I have no idea. haha!
As Mary so wisely said ;-) I think it's a towel keeping something warm but I'm going to guess you are making some kind of cheese or possibly yogurt? I'm not sure you like yogurt, so my guess is cottage or ricotta cheese.
5 comments:
I am guessing you're allowing dough to rise, but for what, I don't know!
It's kind of oval shaped, so it doesn't seem like it should be a normal bowl. But I'm thinking that it's some kind of dough rising as well. I hope it's something yummy. :)
Hi, Sara,
It looks like a tea "cozy" to me. We had a little Scottish lady friend that always kept her tea pot warm with one. Have you gotten into drinking tea? Enjoy your posts:)
Have a great day,
Karen H
SS lesson on "Jehovah" this week
Exodus 6:7
Our phoebes have started bringing mud and moss for their nest on our porch. Also have some tree swallows nesting in a bluebird house on our front fence.
It's a towel and it is covering a container with some food item underneath! I win! (Sorry...couldn't help myself.)
:) I'm guessing a giant loaf of bread because I have no idea. haha!
As Mary so wisely said ;-) I think it's a towel keeping something warm but I'm going to guess you are making some kind of cheese or possibly yogurt? I'm not sure you like yogurt, so my guess is cottage or ricotta cheese.
Post a Comment