Mom and Mary were the closest guesses this time. The bath towel was insulating a big pot filled with hot water and two jars of yogurt.
This is the first time I've wrapped my yogurt pot up as it was setting and it really made a difference. Usually, it would be quite bitter, but this batch was almost sweet and quite creamy.
Yogurt isn't one of my favorite foods, but it's good to have on hand for eating over cereal or using in cooking. I really like it on my cereal with a big dollop of raspberry jam mixed in for sweetness!
If I want yogurt here, I have to make it myself!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sara, This was fun! Thanks for sharing these photos. (I see you have the local newspaper there with your breakfast) I'd like to try making yogurt sometime, too. Maybe you can teach us how.
Love, Mom
Oh, it looks good! :)
Looks tasty and definitely not like a giant loaf of bread. Next time I'll make my guess even more vague. HAHA! Thanks, Sara! :)
Post a Comment