This is Sara, posting again now...
I arrived back to Ukarumpa from Wobegan village this afternoon. God blessed us with a beautiful day and safety in our travels.
(I had an expected phone call from mom tonight - she had a good trip and has arrived safely in Port Moresby, and will be flying to Ukarumpa tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your prayers for her!)
The work in Wobegan went really well! We were able to record all of the Scripture books we had planned, and more. We couldn't record in the rain, because the sound of the rain on the roof was too loud and would affect the quality of the recording, BUT we only had 10 minutes of rain during 10 days of recording!
(I've tried to post a few pictures, but it's not working right now... Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures soon.)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Sara,
Glad to hear about the safe arrivals and your good ten days of recording. We have been trying to keep track of when your Mom was where. We do admire her pluck in traveling this distance alone to better understand what missionaries go through to get to their places of service. Praying for a wonderful reunion and happy month of visiting for you both.
God bless,
Karen H
Psalm 100
Post a Comment