I emailed my August newsletter out a day or so ago. If you normally get one, but didn't this time, don't think I forgot you - I suspect some may have gotten lost somewhere.
Just email me to let me know you didn't receive a copy and I'll send you one when I get back from the village (after August 27). (Or if you don't get my newsletter but would like to, you can email me too.) Use the following email address, but delete the spaces and replace AT with the @ symbol: sara . vancott AT gmail . com
I'm sorry I won't be able to email anything out earlier, but I'm leaving for the village in six hours! (Most of the emails did go through, so you could also try asking someone else who you suspect gets my newsletter to forward it to you :-) )
I'm looking forward to a good time in the village, helping to record Bimin people reading the New Testament in their own language. These recordings will be used to share the truth of God's word with people who can't read.
Please pray:
That Christiane and I will have safe and timely travels to and from the Bimin area,
That we will demonstrate Christ's love to people and understand it better ourselves, and
That Bimin speakers will have time and be available to help make the recordings.
P.S. Look for some postings by a special guest to appear on the blog sometime in the next two weeks while I'm gone. ;-)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,Sara
Praise God for His healing power, especially from our sins, but also in matters of health. It's exciting to see Him act so visibly! As Pastor said, the singing of "Our God Reigns" on Sunday was especially blessed. The message was tremendous, on Faith from 1 Thess. 3- Binding us together/needing to be built by encouragement/batttling in testing/becoming sight. We'll be praying for you AND your Mom! As I read your blog, I wonder why I don't appreciate the Word MORE! It is truly the joy and rejoicing of my heart, but taken too much for granted. You probably won't see this until you get back, but know we love you and pray for you.
Audrey Costley
Post a Comment