Sunday, August 3, 2008

Commissioning Service Reminder

In April I wrote about my commissioning service and told you to look out for the details.  Well, here they are...  

As in the previous post, the service will be held next Sunday, August 10th at South New Milford Baptist Church.  The service will begin at 3 pm and there will be a fellowship meal following the service.  

Chuck Walton, a veteran Wycliffe missionary to the Philippines, will be the main speaker. Another Wycliffe representative, Sue Hoiland, will be there to give a challenge to the church.  I'm looking forward to hearing them share at the service.  

If you plan to attend (and I hope you do!), please RSVP to the church office as soon as you can, so we can plan for the meal.  You can call (570) 434-2101 or email snmbc AT snmbc.org. (Replace 'AT' with @.)  If you need directions, ask the church secretary when you RSVP or send me an email.

Meat will be provided for the dinner, but if you're able, you can bring a side dish to pass.  Bring along your recipe too - I'll collect them and take them along to PNG!  

No comments: