This summer before I leave for Papua New Guinea on August 22, my sending church is planning an afternoon commissioning service for me. I'm looking forward to an afternoon of blessing, encouragement, and affirmation.
I've listed some information here, but stay tuned in the coming months for more details.
Who: My family, friends, church family, and supporters... all are welcome!
What: A commissioning service and fellowship dinner
When: Sunday, August 10th, in the afternoon
Where: South New Milford Baptist Church, New Milford, PA
Why: To officially recognize me as a missionary being sent out by South New Milford Baptist; to encourage me as I prepare to begin my work in Papua New Guinea; and to enjoy a time of
fellowship together before I head out
I hope that if you're able, you'll plan to attend my commissioning service.
God bless!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment