Thursday, August 21, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow

For months, I've been anticipating the day I would leave to begin my missionary work in Papua New Guinea... That day is finally almost here!

Tomorrow morning at 6:05 am, I'll leave Scranton, PA on my way to Madang, Papua New Guinea. Along the way I'll stop in Chicago, Tokyo, Japan, and Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.

Please keep me in your prayers as I travel over the next few days. I should be arriving at my final destination at 7:30 pm on Sunday night (Eastern Standard Time).

Below is an interactive map of my travel plans. You can click on the blue orbs to see more details about my flights or explore the map using the controls in the upper right-hand corner.

2 comments:

hofiusa said...

God bless you Sara, we are so exciting for you.
Last week we drove to PA on the way to New York...
Martin and Silke with Finn.

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Praying for a safe, uneventful trip! God bless you in your service for Him!