Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm still here

My last week has been full, not of exciting things, but little things that need to be done.  

I've spent many hours in my room, thinning out my possessions and clothes and organizing what's left.  A garbage bag full of clothes and a box of toys, trinkets, and candles now sit in our garage waiting to go to the Salvation Army.  Another box is ready to go to the Awana Store at church.  Despite all of this work, I've got quite a bit left to do in my closet and around my desk, and I've still got to pack... 

Preparing to leave for a few years is hard work!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Its almost time for you to leave!! Wow, time has flown!

We missed you at camp this past month, it just wasn't quite the same without our missionary!

Hope you're well and that your packing and preparing is going well.

I will be praying for you.