Thursday, July 24, 2008

Answer to prayer and a meeting

Thanks for your prayers about my big box for traveling!  The dimensions on the internet meet the airline's baggage limit, but the dimensions on the box exceed it.  

Last night I took a yardstick and measured it myself, and the dimensions are even slightly less than those listed on the internet!  Now I can fly with no worries about an oversize fee and a clear conscience that I'm following the airline rules.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yesterday afternoon, Pastor Thomas, my mom, and I went to Montrose to meet a veteran Wycliffe missionary, Grace Fabian.  We sat with her and listened as she shared about her years in Papua New Guinea as a Bible translator.  By God's grace, Grace persevered through many trials, including the murder of her husband, and accomplished a work with eternal significance - the translation of the Nabak New Testament . 

You can hear Grace sharing about her experiences here, and you read about her husband's murder and Grace's response here.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome that you got to meet with Grace Fabian! She represents an amazing story of God's faithfulness.

-Ryan P