Today after our lunchtime Bible study, I invited some of the ladies over to my house. We had fun looking at some pictures from Pennsylvania, and I gave them each a little parting gift.
Saiki and me
I was really encouraged as they expressed their appreciation for my work in the Bible study, and Carol prayed for me. I feel like I've learned more from them and been more blessed by them than they have from me! This Bible study was one of the most meaningful things I did this term.
Carol
Aside from Bible study I've gotten to know the lovely ladies of LCORE and some other people through work. Siva has worked as a gardener on and off for me over the last year. His wife Anna and one of their adult daughters have both attended Bible study with me.
Siva and Anna



2 comments:
Sara,
You have it right, people are the most important part of our life's. Stuff is nice and there is some of it we need and some we just want, but when it comes to the end of the day it's people that matter most.
Love you, Dad
Hi, Sara,
Looking forward to hearing you are back home soon. It must be hard to leave behind those you have had a close relationship with in Bible study, etc. We appreciate your reminder that "stuff" is quite expendable. You have a good perspective. See you soon:)
Praying for you,
Karen H
Psalm 107-109
Post a Comment