In the past two weeks, I've shown two couples and one single through the house, and prayed many times that the house would sell. (My friend Lynn has moved back to the States and is counting on the income from her house to finance her move.)
Then this morning, the good news came. Lynn emailed to say that someone had bought her house! And this afternoon I received a phone call from the buyer, just to let me know it's official.
I was already planning to move out on Monday, so this timing will work out for everyone - me, Lynn and the buyers. Praise the Lord with us for the way He's orchestrated the sale of Lynn's house!
Here are a few parting pictures of what will be "my house" for the next two days...



2 comments:
Hi, Sara,
Now I realize why missionaries travel "lightly." Where will you be moving to? Is your shoulder rehab doing well so you can use both arms now? Do all new missionaries move a lot in Ukarumpa? Are you still planning a survey trip in July?
Praying for every need to be perfectly met and that God gives you much joy in serving Him,
Karen H
2 Cor. 5:16-6:10
Hi, Sara;
Isn't it wonderful to see the Lord's timimng in our lives? Sometimes I wish the Lord would run a little ahead but I have found out over the years His timetable is the best. I even like the song about Lazarus - Jesus wasn't 4 days late He was right on the time line that glorified Him.
I preached yesterday for the first time in a month. It felt good and feels good to be getting better. May God continue to bless you as you serve Him.
Post a Comment