Here in Cairns we've just received heart-wrenching news from PNG.
Some people from Ukarumpa were in a bad car accident a few hours ago. Four people had injuries serious enough to be flown here to Cairns for emergency medical treatment. They should be arriving within the hour.
Please pray for injured people, and for their children left behind in Ukarumpa and children and families in the US. Also pray for the two Ukarumpa doctors who have come down to assist and for all the staff at the hospital here.
Pray that Krista and I will know how we can help and be a blessing to the injured people and the doctors. (Keep praying for Krista's ankle and foot pain to go away too.)
I'll update you as I get information, but for now, just pray!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara,
I'm praying - and will keep praying... for everyone involved.
Love,
Mom
Dear Sara,
Praying for you all. May God grant quick recoveries and meet every need of the patients and their families.
Love in Christ,
Karen H
Post a Comment