Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The sun is setting here after a good Easter. Krista and I went to Cairns Community Church and then visited our friends at the hospital.

One (with a broken femur) has been discharged and is now recovering at Tree Tops. The two left in the hospital are looking better every time we see them. It was encouraging to hear someone who's been through so much physically and emotionally (and has such a long road of recovery ahead of him still) express his trust in and reliance on God!

Keep praying for all involved in the accident and for Krista.

Thanks for your prayers for me too. I started getting a cold soon after we got here, but after asking for prayer, recovered amazingly quickly and I'm feeling good. Thanks :-)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sara,
Thank you for posting this Easter message. Our Resurrection Day is just beginning here and we are looking forward to celebrating it, but we will miss you! It was good to hear your reports about the ones who are recovering. Please tell them we are praying for them. I love you very much, Mom

Karen_H said...

Hi, Sara,
Glad to hear you enjoyed your Easter and fellowship with fellow missionaries. Continuing to pray and give thanks for you serving there!
God bless,
Karen_H