I got back from my outpatient shoulder surgery about an hour ago and I’m doing well. The surgery seems to have been successful. I’m not in any pain and my arm is in a sling. Thanks for your prayers and look for more updates over the next few days.
Krista is typing for me as I am not able to use my right arm yet. I’ll enjoy hearing from you but be aware I might not be able to write back for a little while.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara,
I am glad to hear your surgery went well. We will be continuing to pray for your healing. And we are very thankful for Liz and Krista helping you! Isn't it wonderful how God takes care of us thru situations and people?
with much love and prayers,
Mom
your blog is very good
Hi, Sara,
Glad all went well and Krista is able to type for you, so you are each serving the other, as Christ intended.Thanks again for the faithful updates and we continue to pray for those in Cairns and PNG.
In His love,
Karen_H
Post a Comment