Krista and I arrived back in Ukarumpa yesterday, the 22nd, around noon after two uneventful flights.
Thanks for your prayers!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What can God do through me, by faith? What can God do through you?
2 comments:
Hi, Sara,
Glad the return trip was uneventful and hope your shoulder continues to improve as well as Krista's foot. The gentle rains and warmer temps are tempting the grass to get high enough to mow. Our daffodils are just beginning to bud and have seen an occasional dandelion blossom. The peepers are peeping their hearts out and one deer tried to cross the road in front of me on the way home from prayer meeting. Pastor has been teaching about ways of using tracts in evangelizing. Have a good and Godly day (as Woodrow Kroll would say)!
Karen_H
Song of Solomon 2:12
I'm so glad you're back 'home' safe and sound. I'm praying for you shoulder and everyone else who had surgery.
Love
Amberlynne
Post a Comment