Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation

Hello from vacation :-)

Yesterday I traveled to Cairns, Australia for vacation. It's a breath of fresh air after being in PNG continuously for almost a year! I'm enjoying basic things like wearing pants, driving a car and feeling safe at night.

I'm not planning to post any more updates until my vacation is over and I'm back in PNG, after March 26.

2 comments:

The Claussens said...

Woo hoo to being able to wear pants! Hope you enjoy yourself. :D

The Evans Family said...

Sara, this is a well deserved break! I pray that God refreshes you and gives you the rest that you need for the plans He has for you when you return to PNG. Christine, the kids, and I continue to pray for you and enjoy reading your blog updates. We are truly blessed to have missionaries like you reaching the lost. Blessings, The Evans Family.