As Juliann and I listened to the song "Another one bites the dust" again this afternoon, I felt like a million pounds had been lifted off my chest. The reason? I'd just finished writing the last section of the last New Britain survey report! After almost four months of working on these eight survey reports for four languages, having them all written is great!!!
Juliann and I have been working extra hard on these reports for the last few months, trying to get them all done before she leaves for furlough (next Monday). And although they're not completely done yet - they need some tweaking and revising - they'll be done before she leaves! Yay!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara,
I'm so glad to hear this good news. A big "thank you" to you and Juliann for all this hard work. Hopefully in the near future we'll hear of new translations being started for the language groups who need them that you wrote the survey reports about!
With love and prayers,
Mom
Sara,
I'm home from my trip and am reviewing your last couple of posts. It's real good to get to the end of a project, I always like that feeling even though something new is just around the corner. Great job!
I like the bird pics and look forward to seeing them myself soon!
Love you, Dad
Hi, Sara,
Glad you and Juliann got the surveys completed. It is great that you two get to lay the foundation for more possible translations into native languages. Enjoyed the bird photos and info and am curious what became of your camera. Did it break or get lost or was it taken? We enjoy your posts, pictures or not, as you do such a good job of describing your work and Ukarumpa.
Thankful for you,
Karen H
Just heard John Piper on WPEL talking about "wimpy women." You gals are definitely NOT!
Have a great day! Our red-winged blackbirds returned today.
Post a Comment