My vacation is not over yet, but I would like to ask you to pray...
Please pray for a friend who is being evacuated from Ukarumpa to Australia for medical treatment for burns. I am not going to give more details at this time (and maybe won't be able to later either), but just ask you to pray for him, his wife and their children.
I'm flying back to Ukarumpa from Cairns tomorrow. You can pray that I will have good travel back and also that I won't be too scared living back up there.
Thanks,
Sara
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Sara,
I was reading Psalm 37 this morning and thought of you and all those serving in Ukarumpa. Praying that God will continue to bless your faithful service in bringing His Word to people without the Bible in their language, and use these tragic incidents in great ways to glorify Himself. Our SS lesson is about "El Elyon" the Most High God. The verse is Psalm 57:2 (I will cry unto God most high, unto God that performeth all things for me.)Pastor has been teaching from the book of Joshua, a book of victory and encouragement in hard times.
Praying that you will rely on our all-sufficient God who sees us and knows our every need,
Karen H
Post a Comment