Friday, May 15, 2009

Moved

Yesterday some friends helped me move into my new (rented) house.  I spent the afternoon unpacking and have much more to do.  I'm managing alright with only one arm - I even did some dishes this morning!

Here's a picture of my new house:


3 comments:

Karen_H said...

Hi, Sara,
I like the look of your new house. Glad you are doing well one-armed.
How is TTC going? Juliann said there were three from the Wagi there. John was using his big gun yesterday and making lots of noise. Mary and the dog encountered a raccoon the other night. The dog defended Mary and got a couple of scratches, but the racoon made a hasty exit from the deck. I am taking down some birdfeeders to keep the coons and possums and skunks from making it their hangout. Have a great day! Praying for you and all in Ukarumpa and thankful for the work you are doing to bring Bibles to the Bibleless.
Karen H
Job 37:21-22

Erin said...

Hi Sara,
Your new house is lovely! Everything is so beautiful and green - especially compared to the New Mexico desert. :) Hope you are doing well!
love,
Erin

Corey Adams said...

Very cool Sara. :)