Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surprise for me!

Today I got an email from my friend Karen saying there was a surprise for me at this link:

http://lighthouse50.blogspot.com/


I was surprised... and encouraged by what the ladies' missionary group at SNMBC, my home church did. I think you'll like it too.

And I'd like to say a BIG thank you to you, ladies' missionary group! I really appreciate all the ways you support and encourage me, both when I'm home and when I'm far away!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Oops - Hi - I just lost the comment I intended to post, so will start over. Karen apparently sent an email to several with the link to her blog. Isn't that a lovely site? I tried to post a comment to her site, but didn't know how - and the upshot of all that is that I now have a Google account, and can communicate with you. What an amazing age! I left a "late" comment on your posting relating to the ANZAC cookies - they are truly delicious. Karen did such a great job last night focusing our attention on PNG and you. It is such a privilege to count you as a friend and sister in Christ. (I said I'm 'moving' on up in cyberspace, but that was premature. I'm trying to figure this all out.) ;-)

Karen_H said...

Hi, Sara,
You asked where the coconut was from.We purchased it at the Giant Market in Vestal. The tag on it said,"Groovy Coconut" because the shell was already scored. It also said it was a product of Dominican Republic, so it is an Western hemisphere coconut! Wonder if there is really any difference? Any horticulturists out there who know? Hope this finds the survey reports going well.
Praying for you and big and little Ukarumpa,
Karen H