Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hitting the Ground Sprinting

I'm back in Pennsylvania now. I got here almost two weeks ago and have been keeping busier than busy since then!

I'm working almost every day doing computer mapping work (GIS) for Joe Hunt and Associates, a company run by a man from our church. I'm also doing my best to keep up on my furlough work - contacting churches and taking care of other ministry things.

When I'm at home, I have been working on getting unpacked and settled into a new house that my sisters and I are renting from our dad. I've got to spend some time with my family - we had Mom and Dad over for dinner at the new house. Laura and I took a break from cooking to pose in new aprons that Mom made us.
I've started speaking at churches and to small groups. Last Sunday I spoke in the evening service of Braintrim Baptist in Laceyville, PA. This Tuesday night I enjoyed getting to share with the Ladies' Missionary Group from my home church. It was really fun to talk to them about my last few years in ministry and the exciting opportunities that lay ahead for me! I had a chance to show my PNG photo album too.

No comments: