Happy New Year! I hope you're having a good start to the new year. Mine has been a little rough so far...
On New Year Eve's morning, I went to stand up from a chair and couldn't - something had happened to my back. I spent all of New Year's Eve laying in a chair unable to get up and most of New Year's Day doing the same. This morning I'm able to stand up from a chair by myself (with only some pain) but I'm definitely not all better.
I'd appreciate your prayers for my back (and my continued healing from surgery) as well as prayers for encouragement. I'm getting discouraged because it seems like just one more thing on top of everything else that is going on. I really want to get back to my normal life, but am still being held back by these physical problems...
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Sara,
Are you sure your back is the problem? Sometimes with kidney trouble or surgery there can be problems with a nerve that causes leg or other problems. It would not be a bad idea to tell the doctor who did your surgery about it. Praying that God will use all these setbacks in a way that shows His great love for you. Glad you had a good Christmas with Scott and his family. Naomi spoke a little about her upcoming trip to Liberia last night. She has come such a long way and is living proof of the difference God's care for us makes! Pastor preached from Rev. 3:7-13 about "our open door." "Behind every open door given is our God's 'Well done.'"Open doors are our opportunities.
Praying that you continue to feel better and heal well.
Karen H
Post a Comment