Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Post-surgery Update

I'm back home now after my kidney surgery on Monday. The operation went well and I spent Monday night in the hospital and was discharged around mid-morning on Tuesday. I had a few episodes of bad pain while I was in the hospital, but the pain has lessened a bit now.

Thank you for your prayers! Please keep praying for my recovery, as I regain my strength and try to resume my normal activities.

1 comment:

Karen_H said...

Hi, Sara,
Hope this finds you continuing to improve. Praying for pain relief and good recovery and patience to let the body heal before you take on too much:) Remember to take pain meds BEFORE pain sets in, because it takes a while to "catch up" if you wait too long between. Glad your Mom is there with you through this time. Rich went back to work for the first time today since his surgery. Today's Bible readings were on "judgment." In Amos, on enemies, Judah, and Israel, and in Revelation, the opening of the seven seals. A devo on Psalms was about God using trials and suffering for our good. Thankful for a God who is good all the time,
Love and prayers,
Karen H