Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kidney Update: Day 5

I'm now five days out from kidney surgery. I'm doing somewhat better, but I still have the drain in, which causes pain. I've been told that it might come out on Monday, but I'm not particularly hopeful that it will.

I've been up and about a little more although my main activity is still resting in a chair. Most of the time I feel pretty good but I still have sporadic episodes of pain. Since mom flew home on Thursday night, I'm now being well taken care of by my boyfriend Scott and his dad.

Hopefully the next update will be that the drain is out! Thanks for your prayers everyone!

1 comment:

Karen_H said...

Hi, Sara,
Praying this finds the pain receding and the drain coming out today!
Yesterday the children's program and cantata were just such a blessing. So much ministry all bottled up in one day! God is so good "Wonderful, marvelous, surpassing extraordinary, beyond words, awesome--joy of our live, goosebumps of our body, happenings of our heart, twinkle of our eyes, song of our soul, clap of our hands, smile of our face"(quote from Pastor T).
Sermon yesterday was from Isaiah 9:1-7.
God bless your day,
Karen H