Just a few minutes ago, I took the last of my malaria eradication pills! Yay! Time will tell if it was successful or not... hopefully I won't get malaria again.
In my last post, I mentioned doing a little recording for a song. Last week, I was involved in a group project that culminated in a creative presentation. For this presentation, my group wrote and performed a song about our project - a results based management (RBM) plan.
One of the students recorded the song as a thank you to our instructors, and you can hear it by following this link: RBM Song
(For a little background so that the lyrics make more sense, the results based management plan we wrote was to use a Bible storying approach to improve relationships in a community in Guatemala.)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara,
Your singing is very good and the tune sounds familiar from somewhere;).
Love, Dad
"Jingle Bells," if I'm not mistaken. Prayerfully, those meds will work; what a relief to be done with that nuisance. Sounds like your llfe is full of blessings. Aren't God's people wonderful? I love Mal. 3:16 - God keeps a diary, and when we talk about Him, He records it. I love that thought! Praising God tonight for your life and ministry. Much love in Christ, Audrey Costley
Hi, Sara,
What a blessing to hear you singing and playing your guitar. Glad that you finished your meds and will hopefully be malaria clear from now on. It was really hot here today-how is the weather there? Did Igor affect your area with rain or winds?
Praying for another fruitful week of training. Thanks for sharing:)
Love and prayers,
Karen H
Post a Comment