Thursday, February 12, 2009

February newsletter

I sent out my latest newsletter via email this morning.  Paper copies are in the mail too.

If you didn't get a copy, but you'd like to, just email me or leave a comment to let me know.

If you got the newsletter, but you can't view the second page, make sure you're using the latest version of Abode Reader (version 9).  Use this link: Abobe 9 to download the newest.  For some reason, only the first page shows up in older versions of Adobe. 

Enjoy the newsletter, and let me know what you think!

Blessings,

Sara



3 comments:

Laura Nichols said...

The newsletter looked great. I love your new picture with your big floppy hat, it makes you look very surveyor-ish...also very cute. :) Love you! Laura

Karen_H said...

Enjoyed the newsletter and am thankful for the time and thought you put in to keeping in touch. Is sunburn a problem and how about insect repellents-do the ones from the States work on bugs there or do they have different ones or do you just let nature take its course? Do you carry your own water to drink or do you just use what the villages use? Praying for you,the team, and the people you are surveying, may God bless the work there.
Karen H

Unknown said...

Hey,
I know I haven't ever posted on your blog before, but what the heck. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, and I'm praying for your safety and all that good stuff. I hope that all goes well. You missed your chance though to visit me in New Zealand, I'm back in the US of A now. Keep in touch if you can.

-Jeremy E