Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fully Supported!

Road trips are fun!  But not always.

As I was thinking about raising my support this spring, I decided to start by visiting churches close to home.  Even though I like road trips, I don't want to spend all of my future furlough time on the road.  When I'm home, I'd like to really be home - to spend time with family and friends, reconnect to my home church, and just relax.  

Last fall, I started asking God if He could raise all of my support from my home area.  I've continued to talk to Him about this, and yesterday came His final answer...  

A third church, Kingsley Community Church, has committed to support me regularly financially and prayer.  And their support has put me over the 100% mark!  Praise the Lord for their partnership in ministry with me!   God has blessed me with three supporting churches and 27 individuals or families who support me regularly... isn't He good!?

A fourth church will be voting to support me in July.  I'll keep you updated as to how God works in that situation. 

No comments: