When I opened the mailbox, I was so happy to find an envelope addressed to me in my own handwriting... my self-addressed stamped return envelope from the Papua New Guinea Embassy in Washington D.C.
I ripped into the envelope and took out my passport. On page sixteen, I found my new visa approval. I've been given permission to enter Papua New Guinea and stay there for three years on this visa. Praise the Lord!
Thanks for your prayers concerning this matter! My visa request was processed quickly and my passport returned to me safely.
Now that I have my airline tickets and visa approval in hand, I only need to raise my needed last 5% of my support to go to Papua New Guinea in August, as planned!
1 comment:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! That 5% will happen in no time, I bet. I'll be praying for you in this exciting time of preparation!
Love and Blessings,
Colleen
Post a Comment