Thursday, May 1, 2008

Taim bilong nius bilong mi

It's newsletter time again! No, the title of this blog isn't a result of typos; its in Tok Pisin, a trade language in Papua New Guinea that I'll be learning when I go to PNG. (Taim bilong nius bilong mi means 'my news.')

In the May edition of my newsletter, you'll get the latest scoop on my ministry, find out when I plan to leave for PNG (it's less than four months away!), learn more about Tok Pisin, and get a chance to figure out what manmeri and haus sik mean.


If you normally get an email newsletter, it should be in your inbox waiting for you. Hard copies should be in the mail early next week, and should be available at SNMBC this Sunday too.

If you are reading this blog, you probably use email, and that means you too can receive my newsletters in your email. If you currently get a hard copy or don't get my newsletters at all, let me know and I'll be happy to add you to my newsletter list.

God bless!

Sara

No comments: