skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Presentation Progress
So far I've presented in two church services and they have both gone well.
I had the chance to share at my home church, South New Milford Baptist, on Sunday, April 6th. I spoke briefly and shared a short video clip in both morning services, then presented for about 30 minutes at night. It was very encouraging to talk with people who already support me and hear that some new people would like to start supporting me too!
Presenting the needs for Bible translation at South New Milford Baptist
This past Sunday I spoke for about 10 minutes in the morning service of the Evangelical Free Church in Montrose. The church is very supportive of Bible translation - they already support a family working in Papua New Guinea, and quite a few people told me they have visited PNG. I enjoyed attending a Sunday School class too.
My display table set up at E. Free
Praise the Lord for all the good opportunities I've had so far!
3 comments:
Sara, Your blog is coming together nicely and it is well presented. Send it out asap as people will enjoy seeing your progress through the coming years. Love you, Dad
So, will you be updating from PNG? I say that's totally awesome :-). You look professional in that picture at your church, by the way. Nice blog; I have added it to my list!
Sara,
Nice blog and a good way to keep people updated on your progress.
Post a Comment