Last Sunday night I spoke at Braintrim Baptist Church. They record their services and post them online. If you'd like to hear what I presented at Braintrim, you can listen to it on their website.
I spoke for about 45 minutes and then answered some questions. When you click on the following link, you should hear audio of the pastor introducing me.
Sara VanCott - Guest Speaker with Wycliffe
If you listen to the message, let me know what you think. Also if you have any trouble getting the audio to work, leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll do what I can to help.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your opening sounds so familiar!! LOL...memories! Ha! You seem to get the same laugh...the shocked "Are you serious?" nervous laugh! :-)
I really enjoyed listening to your presentation. Good job!
Post a Comment