Greetings from sunny South Carolina! I flew down to Charlotte, NC last Tuesday and have spent the last week with Scott at the hunting lodge in SC where he works. I'm enjoying helping out around here, and still being able to work remotely for my job in PA.
Mom and Dad stopped by the other day on their way to Florida, so it was nice to show them around and get to spend some time with them here. They will be taking me home with them around the 17th when they are driving through.
That's all for now. Hopefully I can post a few pictures when I'm home and have a better internet connection!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sara,
It was good to see you and Scott and visit a bit. We are getting settled in and look forward to seeing you next week. We hope you are doing well.
Love you, Dad
Post a Comment