Only a day after my last post, Scott flew back to North Carolina, while I stayed here in PA. We're back to talking on Skype and the phone, but the distance has been easier this time, since I knew when I'd be able to see him again. I'm flying down to NC this coming Tuesday and spending a few weeks with Scott.
These last few weeks, I've been busy working my GIS mapping job. I really enjoy making maps and learning how to do my job better all the time. I've been wedding planning and speaking in churches too.
With all of the changes happening in my life over the last six months, I'm now in the middle of making a big career decision. I'd appreciate your prayers, and I'll post more info in the next week or two.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear your plans!
Post a Comment