Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A new chapter

I just sent out a final newsletter to my supporters. Yes, I said final newsletter.

After a lot of thought and prayer, I've made a tough decision - to resign from my full-time missions work. I'm not going to go into all of my reasons for this decision here, but you can read all about it in my newsletter. (If you would like a copy, just email me and I'll get one to you).

While I'm having mixed emotions as I end of this chapter of my life - the full-time missions work I've done over the last four years, I'm also excited as I look forward to the next chapter - getting married and learning to be a wife.

I'd like to take one last opportunity to say thank you to all of you for your support of my ministry - through reading my blog, praying for me and supporting me financially. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!

God bless,

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Sara, but congrats on the upcoming wedding! Could you send us the newsletter? n-c.carpenter@sil.org.pg - let us know if you want us to send it to our POC crew too. We had a POC bung today (Easter Monday) and remembered you and the Choates. A lot of them are going on furlough this year too, so there wont be many bungs this next year.