Today was my long awaited kidney scan. After a class field trip to a recording studio in the morning, I drove to the hospital and drank a liter of water in preparation for my test.
I then spent about 40 minutes laying on my back in a machine that took pictures of my kidneys and bladder as radioactive dye flowed through them.
I'm glad it's over and am now looking forward to my appointment with the doctor which has been moved up to next Tuesday, the 16th. That is when I will find out exactly what the problem is and how the doctor wants to fix it.
Thanks for your prayers!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Sara,
Glad the scan went well and is done. We are praying for results to show just what is needed. We are certainly thankful for modern medicine and the preventive tests like mammograms and PSAs that catch things early on. God blessed us through His use of many talented medical personnel over the past years. He leaves no doubt that He cares for us in many ways by talents He blessed others with.
Blessed this morning by Hebrews 10, especially verses 23-25.
Praying for His peace as you await your next appointment,
Karen H
Post a Comment