Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yet Another Busy Week

I know I can't get away with titling all of my posts "Busy Week," but sometimes that seems like the most appropriate title! (Here is my *now finished* to do list for the past week:)
This week has been busy, and even though it's only Thursday, the bulk of what I had to do this week is over. Last weekend I was busy having fun with some of my new friends and earlier this week I had a lot of assignments and other things for class (including a big test!).

Tuesday and Thursday I had doctor's appointments and didn't get conclusive results from either. That means follow-up tests and appointments in the coming weeks.

I'm meeting with the VMS director tomorrow to talk about a potential assignment for me here at JAARS. Thanks for your prayers for my health and future assignment.

No comments: