Two months ago right now, I was sitting in the Chicago airport. In the evening, I boarded a plane and flew back to Pennsylvania for the first time in two years. It sometimes feels like I've been back in the US forever, but other times, it's hard to believe I've been back for two months already.
It's been about a week since I had my kidney stent put in. I've had some days with quite a bit of pain, but I have some pain pills if I need them and have been feeling better, even without them, the last few days.
I saw the physician assistant again on Wednesday. The plan is to wait a month, to give the kidney a chance to recover function now that it can drain, and then do a nuclear medicine test to determine how much of the work each kidney is doing. I will have a follow up appointment after that test when I will find out what the doctors plan to do next.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for you Sara. Thanks for keeping us updated on your kidneys. :)
Post a Comment