Last night, as I sent am email to confirm my flights home for this December, I prayed that God would provide the money for the expensive ticket. Then I went to bed.
When I woke up, I had two emails that provided the answer to my prayer... One was letter (scanned and forwarded to me by my mom) from a generous supporter giving a gift almost exactly equal to the amount of my ticket cost! (The gift was given over three weeks ago, but I just found out this morning.)
The second email told me that an ongoing problem with health insurance claims from my shoulder surgery (last April) was resolved, so I expect to get a significant bit money back from that. (With my insurance, I pay upfront and then get reimbursed.)
So my flights and my overnight in Hong Kong are both covered now... Praise the Lord with me for the way He answered my prayer at just the right time!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
God is Good!
Love,
Mom
Woohoo! Can't wait to have you home. :)
Love,
Laura
That's fantastic! How long will you be home for?
Hi, Sara,
AAAAMEN!!!! I think it was George Mueller who said, "God's work done God's way, will always bring God's provision." God is so faithful!! God is always in the right time. We are so blessed.
Praying for completion of your survey report and relationships with those who work for you.
Thankful for you,
Karen_H
Wow! God always comes through.
Keep up His good work, praying for you.
Pastor & Mrs Thomas
A late comment, but want you to know that I'm praying for you - and rejoicing with you in God's amazing grace! Why are we (am I) so amazed when God works an answer to today's prayer 3 weeks ahead of "time." HE's Timeless. Always reminds me of the prayer meeting for Peter's release from prison - "Go away, don't bother us - we're praying!" ;-) Thanks for your great blog and newsletter. Have a blessed day in Christ Jesus. Audrey Costley
Praise God! It's wonderful to hear how God is being faithful to your mission, Sara. I'm still praying for you, and I'm glad you're well!
That is awesome! I just got my computer back from being fixed, so I'm catching up on your blog! :)
I can't believe all the things available at your little store in PNG. It sounds like a lot more has become available since Andrew was there!!
Hope you're sleeping well regardless of all the break-ins. We're praying for you!
Post a Comment