While the New Britain survey was work, I also had the pleasure of enjoying some incredible beauty! Here are some snapshots from the trip...
A lovely beach...
Oil palm plantation cover areas of north New Britain. The area under the trees is cool and mossy.
A colorful sunset...
And another, with beautiful purples and pinks
The most beautiful swimming hole I'd even seen... spring-fed and clear deep, deep down.
Last but not least, these plumeria (frangipani) flowers. I've seen them in Zambia and Uganda too, but these were the brightest and most beautiful I'd seen!






1 comment:
Oh, Sara, thank you so much for these glimpses of the beauty that God placed in the South Pacific! Thanks also for your December newsletter! We are praying for you in your latest new home. It sounds so nice. Also, praying for the needs of your Ukarumpa friend and family. You are like a "gift" (from God) sending new sights and experiences so frequently. Praying for you and Julianne as you work on the survey report.
Thankful for you,
Karen H
Jeremiah 31:3 (Our SS homework!)
Post a Comment