Dad and Laura flew out of Ukarumpa around 10am on Wednesday, PNG time. It's now 7pm Friday here and I think they're either home or almost there. It takes a long time to get from here to there! We had a great time, and I'm really glad they could come visit.
My house is really lonely and quiet now that they're gone, but I'm trying to appreciate it. The quietness seems nice when I think about the next three weeks when I'll share a small house with three other girls in a village.
(I'm leaving on Tuesday for a three-week trip to the Onobasulu language to record selected parts of the New Testament. I'll be going with my friend Joy and two short-term missionaries.)
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi, Sara,
So glad your time with Dad and Laura went well. Sounds like you and Joy will have lots to do on your upcoming trip to the Onobasulu village. It is interesting all of the forethought and preparation it takes. You are certainly a well-organized pair! Praying for your continuing responsibilities there and your upcoming training and furlough. We so much appreciate your newsletters and updates as well as your service to the Lord. May He continue to bless your work for Him as He directs your life.
Thankful for you,
Karen H
Nehemiah 8:10
Post a Comment