Friday, February 5, 2010

Answer to prayer...

Thanks for praying for Luke.  He was released from the hospital in Australia early this morning after being there most of the night and having lots of tests done.  He has a bad concussion, broken wrist, some abrasions and is bruised all over, but will be ok. 

He'll be in Australia for a little while recovering, but will be able to return to PNG after that. You can keep praying for his recovery, and that he'll be cleared to come back soon.

On behalf of the family, thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Karen_H said...

HI, Sara,
So glad to hear answered prayer and that Luke is on the road to recovery.
Also enjoyed your commentary on I Cor. 10:13. The tok pisin translation was awesome.
Pastor T preached from Matt. 24 this morning on a list of ten things Jesus points out. He ended with a question to ask ourselves, "Am I watching, waiting, working?" I think you have all three covered :) In Sunday School, Mrs. T taught about our benefits in Christ and challenged us to give our spouses or other relatives a list of God's promises equivalent to their age...so I need to make a list of 62 for Rich as his birthday was on Jan. 19. Homework:)
Have a great day!
Praying for you,
Karen H
2 Peter 1:4