Here's my Christmas tree this year - it's about three times as big as the one from last year. I'm glad that the people I'm house-sitting for left this tree for me to use :-) It adds some Christmas cheer to my house.
And outside, by the driveway, there is a giant poinsettia bush to add Christmas cheer all year round. This picture only shows a small part of the bush, since I was trying to take a picture of the small green bird in the middle of the picture (a New Guinea white-eye). While poinsettias are small, potted plants to people in the US, here they are towering bushes that grow year round!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas, Sara! I'm glad you're enjoying the holiday.
-Jeremy
Merry Christmas, Sara!!! I love your tree! :-)
Hi, Sara,
The green bird in the poinsettia bush makes such a beautiful Christmas picture. I like your tree. I saw Jacob's and Julieanne's. It is interesting to see so much creativity in the decorations there. Hope you had a joyful Christmas with the rest of those in Ukarumpa.
God bless,
Karen H
Luke 2:11
Post a Comment