I'm glad you've found my little corner of the internet. I hope to use this blog to update you on my ministry as things are happening in my life. Right now, I won't be posting often, but starting in May I plan to post more regularly.
For now, you can check out some of my favorite Papua New Guinea websites (listed on the right side of my blog)... Both newspapers I've listed are good sources of current happenings in PNG. You can read human interest stories on The National's website in the "Weekender" column. On the Post Courier's website, after you click on the "click here" link under the welcome graphic, make sure to check out the special regional news sections. (I'll spend my first 6 months in the Madang region, and then move to the Eastern Highlands.) Both links about PNG languages contain a lot of interesting information as well.
Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara--
I like it. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future! Can I be a guest writer sometime? ;) Of course, the real question is...can I add it to my Google Reader? :D
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment