Thursday, March 27, 2008

Presentations this Spring

This spring I have the opportunity to present about my ministry at a number of area churches. I'm looking forward to sharing with people about Papua New Guinea and the importance of Bible translation.

Here is a list of times and places I will be speaking:

April 6th - South New Milford Baptist Church, New Milford, PA (my home church):
"Missions moment" in both morning services (8:30 am and 11:00 am)
Presentation in 7 pm evening service

April 13th - Evangelical Free Church, Montrose, PA:
"Missions moment" in 10:30 am morning service

April 20th - Braintrim Baptist Church, Laceyville, PA:
Presentation in 7 pm evening service

April 27th - Kingsley Community Church, Kingsley, PA:
Combined teen-adult Sunday School class at 9:30 am
"Missions moment" in 10:45 am morning service

May 4th - Bridgewater Baptist Church, Montrose, PA:
Presentation in 6 pm evening service

May 18th - Osterhout Bible Church, Tunkhannock, PA:
Sunday School class at 9:30 am
Presentation in 10:30 am service

May 18th - Northmoreland Baptist Church, Centermoreland, PA:
Presentation in 7 pm evening service

July 13th - Brushville Baptist Church, Susquehanna, PA:
Combined Sunday School class at 10:00 am
"Missions Moment" in 11:00 am service

I still have openings in my schedule and welcome opportunities to share about my ministry. If you would like me to speak to your church or other group, please contact me.

No comments: